The Glenshannon Community Pool will be open May25, 26, 27, closing on May 28th, re-opening on Wednesday May 29 for the Memorial
Weekend, and after closing re-open on June 1, 2019 for the for the Summer Season
The pool is closed every Monday for cleaning
12 Pool Parties
Aquatico shall be the exclusive provider of pool parties for the Association before or after pool
hours until termination or expiration of this Agreement. Residents may be directed to Aquatico's
website www.aquatico-pools.com or email pool party requests to poolparties@aquatico?pools.com.
All pool parties must be confirmed through the Association's property management
company before being allowed to utilize the pool. Aquatico's insurance coverage will apply for
pool parties. Aquatico's policy requires a two (2) hour minimum for pool parties. Aquatico charges
$25 per hour per lifeguard and requires a minimum of two (2) lifeguards for all pool parties.
Aquatico shall provide an additional lifeguard for every 20 additional patrons. Please note that
additional lifeguards may be needed due to facility size and/or special water features found at
certain facilities. There will be a $25 non-refundable administration fee and a $15 non-refundable
trash fee for pool party bookings.
Hours of operations of the Pool Noon to 8 PM daily except Mondays (Closed for cleaning)
Please keep in mind the following.
1. MAINTENANCE ASSESSMENTS MUST BE PAID
2. MUST BRING IDENTIFICATON SHOWING PROOF OF RESIDENCY. NO ADMITTANCE WITHOUT PROPER ID.
3. MUST BRING YOUR POOL TAG. If you did not receive one last year, a pool tag will be issued to you upon proper identification.
4. HOMEOWNERS/RESIDENTS - 2 GUESTS PER HOUSE WHOLE ARE ALLOWED. THERE IS A CHARGE OF $1 PER GUEST OVER 2.
GLENSHANNON COMMUNITY POOL RULES
1. MAINTENANCE DUES MUST BE PAID
2. MUST HAVE POOL TAG
3. CHILDREN UNDER 10 MUST BE WITH AN ADULT
4. NO RUNNING IN THE SWIMMING AREA (You will be asked to leave the pool after being warned)
5. NO GLASSWARE ALLOWED
6. NO EATING IN POOL AREA
7. NO ALCOHOL OR SMOKING ALLOWED ON PREMISES
8. NO HORSEPLAY ALLOWED/CHICKEN FIGHTING
9. MUST WEAR APPROPRIATE SWIMMING WEAR
10. NO KISSING/HUGGING IN POOL
11. NO PROFANITY – ADULT OR CHILD (Will result in immediate dismissal)
BABY POOL RULES
1. NO ONE OVER 6 YEARS OLD IN BABY POOL / NO DIVING
2. MUST WEAR APPROPRIATE AGE RELATED SWIMMING WEAR
***LIFEGUARD IS FINAL AUTHORITY***
NOTICE FOR SWIMMERS
1. Admission will be refused to anyone with open abrasions, rashes, bandages, or inflamed skin.
2. ONE person on diving board at a time and ONLY one bounce on the board. Absolutely NO running on the diving board.
3. NO swimming in the roped off diving area.
4. NO standing or sitting on the safety/dividing rope.
5. Any swimmer with questionable abilities MUST pass a swim test to be allowed in the deep end.
6. ONLY CONVENTIONAL swim suits will be allowed.
7. Infants MUST wear cloth diapers with rubber pants, or commercial swim diapers.
8. Lifeguard has the right to limit the number of people/recreational items in the pool.
12:00 – 8:00 pm
CHILDREN 6 YEARS & UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
Glenshannon Community Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 720296
Houston, TX 77272